Is this your first time here?
STOP!!! - ***ALL STUDENTS READ BELOW***
Significant Changes for Elite Learning Course Access for 2020-2021
Significant changes to the way Elite Learning students access their courses will occur for the 2020-2021 school year. The great majority of Elite Learning students will not login to this system (Moodle). Read below for how you are to access your Elite Learning courses.
Dual Enrollment Students Login & Technical Support Info
Dual enrollment students will access their courses using the Canvas learning management system of the community college serving their high school. Click your community college name below for information on how to login and whom to contact if you cannot login or have trouble with the Canvas system
- Mountain Empire CC
- Serving: Central, Eastside, Gate City, J.I. Burton, Lee, Ridgeview, Rye Cove, Thomas Walker, Twin Springs, Union
- Southwest CC
- Serving: Council, Graham, Grundy, Hurley, Richlands, Tazewell, Twin Valley
- Virginia Highlands CC
- Serving: Abingdon, Chilhowie, Holston, John S. Battle, Northwood, Patrick Henry, Virginia High
- Wytheville CC
- Serving: Bland County, Carroll County, Fort Chiswell, George Wythe, Grayson County, Marion Senior, Rural Retreat
Economics & Personal Finance Students (High School Credit Only) Login & Technical Support Info
Students who are enrolled in the Economics & Personal Finance Course for high school credit only will login to this system (Moodle). See below on access details.
- RETURNING STUDENTS: If you were a student during the previous school year, your username and password remain the same. If you cannot access your account, please see further instructions below.
- NEW STUDENTS: Please see page 4 of the Elite Learning student guide for details on logging into Moodle.
- Your username is the email address that was entered into the Elite Learning registration system when your school counselor registered you for Elite Learning courses. Usually this is your school provided email address if your school division issues email accounts to students. Check with your school counselor if you have questions on the email address used to register you for Elite Learning. Your school counselor can change your email address, if needed, in the registration system.
- NOTE: It may take up to 24 hours from the time your school counselor enrolls you in a course or changes your student account (name, email address, etc.) for those changes to be reflected in Moodle.
- If you continue to have trouble accessing your Moodle account, please see below.
If you are having trouble logging in to Moodle:
FIRST: If you have logged in before and provided a valid email address you can attempt to recover your username/password by clicking the "Forgotten your username or password?" link. It is best to use the search by email address option.
SECOND: Check with your school counselor to find out what email address was entered into the Elite Learning registration system when your school counselor registered you for Elite Learning courses.
THIRD: If you still cannot login successfully and/or using the forgot password link did not work, complete a Trouble Ticket by clicking here. Make sure to provide all the requested information.