Is this your first time here?
***ATTENTION 2018-2019 STUDENTS***
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE PROCEEDING....
- RETURNING STUDENTS: If you were a student during the 2017-2018 school year, your username and password remain the same. If you cannot access your account, please see further instructions below.
- NEW STUDENTS: Please see page 3 of the Elite Learning student guide for details on logging into Moodle.
- Your username is the email address that was entered into the Elite Learning registration system when your school counselor registered you for Elite Learning courses. Usually this is your school provided email address if your school division issues email accounts to students. Check with your school counselor if you have questions on the email address used to register you for Elite Learning. Your school counselor can change your email address, if needed, in the registration system.
- NOTE: It may take up to 24 hours from the time your school counselor enrolls you in a course or changes your student account (name, email address, etc.) for those changes to be reflected in Moodle.
- If you continue to have trouble accessing your Moodle account, please see below.
If you are having trouble logging in to Moodle:
FIRST: If you have logged in before and provided a valid email address you can attempt to recover your username/password by clicking the "Forgotten your username or password?" link. It is best to use the search by email address option.
SECOND: Check with your school counselor to find out what email address was entered into the Elite Learning registration system when your school counselor registered you for Elite Learning courses.
THIRD: If you still cannot login successfully and/or using the forgot password link did not work, complete a Trouble Ticket by clicking here. Make sure to provide all the requested information.